Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tentatively heading out in a couple of weeks!

Reports from the Colorado Trail Foundation Facebook page say that there is still quite a bit of snow on the Collegiate West segments of the trail. But, reports also indicate that it is melting rapidly. So, I have tentative plans to begin my trek sometime during the week of July 21 - but will hold off longer if the snows remain deep. These photos are what I am looking to avoid, as slogging through long stretches of deep snow is not what I have in mind for this trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment