Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Colorado Trail is Calling My Name

As spring begins to hint of its arrival, I am beginning to feel a growing itch to get back out there on the trail. Of course, right now the CT is covered in many feet of snow. But spring brings warmer temps, and when that snow finally melts, my feet will be trekking the final 218 miles of the trail, from Marshall Pass to Durango. As I've been preparing for this Friday's evening presentation of my CT program in slides and song at MPEC, I am remembering some of last year's details and glad to know I have some good backpacking waiting for me this summer. Also, I am presenting this program in Golden, Colorado on April 16 ... if you are in the Denver area, please come by ... email me at mpec@hikeandlearn.org for details. ~ Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment