Thursday, June 23, 2011

But it's not melting enough just yet!

Recent digging into what conditions are like out there reveal that snow depths above around 11,500' is still quite significant. Since a good amount of the miles of the next few sections are 12,000+, I've decided to postpone my getting back on the trail until mid-July...when my schedule, and hopefully the Colorado Trail, opens up. So, I'm not back out there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment