Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If all goes according to plan...

...I'll be hiking Sections 4 and 5 starting tomorrow (Wednesday, June 2) afternoon. As expected, the biggest challenge to doing this hike is fitting it in. But, I believe what I have planned will work. After a commitment in the morning, I will drive to Kenosha Pass (the end point for Section 5), leave my car, and my dedicated son will meet me there and drive me to the TH for Section 4. I'll hopefully hike a few of the 31 miles of these 2 sections before dark, camp, do a long day on Thursday, then finish out on Friday in time to get back to Pueblo for my father-in-law's art opening / 90th birthday. By the way, so far I am close to $20/mile in pledges and donations. Thanks to all who are supporting this effort for Nature Education. More after I return. Happy trails, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment